1. User Behavior:
You are free to use the website www.brimstrims.gr in accordance with the Law and good manners. The users of the website must comply with the rules and provisions of Greek, European and International Law and the relevant legislation governing telecommunications and refrain from any illegal and abusive behavior when using it and in relation to it. Every user who enters and uses the services of the online store is deemed to consent and unconditionally accept the conditions set forth here, without any exception. If a user does not agree with these terms, he must refrain from using the online store and from any transaction with it.
By accessing, browsing or using the website and/or its services, you represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age. The Company reserves the right to modify and/or terminate the website, at any time, for any reason and without notice, and to terminate a user’s account in case of violation of the Website Policy. Sending your order implies acceptance of this Agreement and all its terms. By using the site, you fully agree that the use is at your own risk.
Users agree and undertake not to use the online store for:
- Sending, posting, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any content that is unlawful for any reason, causes unlawful offense and harm to the Company or any third party or violates the confidentiality or privacy of any person’s information;
- Sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or transmitting in other ways any content that offends users’ morals, social values, minors, etc.,
- Submit, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any content that users do not have a right to transmit under the law or applicable contracts (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information obtained or disclosed as part of employment relationships or covered in confidentiality agreements),
- Post, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of any third party;
- Send, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or tamper with the operation of any software or computer hardware,
- Intentional or unintentional violation of applicable laws or regulations;
- Harassing third parties in any way,
- Collecting or storing personal data about other users.
They also agree that all members, partners, employees and management of the Company are not responsible for anything arising from third party members who use the Company’s site. Any use contrary to the above, apart from penalties or civil penalties, also results in the termination of the services provided without any notice.
The user of the website is responsible for any damage caused to our website, related to the bad or unfair use of the website and the services offered through it. In the event that the company becomes involved in any legal battle or is called upon to pay any kind of compensation due to the violation of the user’s obligations provided for in these terms, the user will have to compensate the company for this reason.
2. Log in or register:
3. Modification of the terms hereof:
The Company reserves the right to modify or renew the terms and conditions of transactions and to make changes to the content of the site and the above terms without any warning. The modification or renewal will be effective from the moment this text is updated regarding any change. If any part of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable by court order, the remainder of the Agreement will continue in effect. The Company may enter into an agreement for the delegation of its obligations to a suitable third party. Otherwise, neither party shall be entitled to assign or transfer its rights or obligations. All notices must be in writing (by hand, email, fax or letter via first class post, which will be deemed delivered 48 hours after posting).
4. Governing Law – Jurisdiction:
This Agreement shall be governed by European and Greek Law, in particular the legislation regulating matters relating to electronic commerce, distance sales and consumer protection, and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Thessaloniki.
Any software available for downloading from this server is the intellectual property of the Company.
1. The use of such documents from this server is limited to informational and non-commercial purposes only or is personal only and will not be copied or placed on another computer network or distributed by other means of communication
2. There is absolutely no interference with the documents. Any other use is strictly prohibited by law and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted.
The Company does not represent in any way that the information contained in the documents and notices published on this server are suitable for any purpose. Any such document and related graphics are provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind whatsoever.
The Company bears no responsibility or liability for compensation for any damage and moral harm resulting from failure to provide support services.
6. Copyright – Trademarks:
The site includes material, trademark and other content that belongs to the Company and is protected by applicable national, community and international law. All the contents of the site (information material of any form, data, software, graphics, trademarks, brands, logos, texts, images, photos) are the intellectual property of the Company and are protected by Greek and International Legislation. It is prohibited to copy, reproduce, retransmit, modify, publish, transfer, distribute, display, link, download or otherwise exploit, in whole or in part, the content of the website in any way or by any means, without written permission of the company. Its appearance on the website should in no way be understood as a transfer or assignment of a license or right to use them. Consequently, the company reserves all its legal rights for any unauthorized use or reproduction of the Intellectual Property, any Content, databases used to store the Content and any other information contained therein that violates the protection provided by law on copyright and trademarks. The content of the website is available to its visitors/users for personal use and is prohibited from being made available for commercial purposes.
The products or services of third parties that may be mentioned on this website and bear the marks of the respective organizations, companies, partner organizations, are their own intellectual and industrial property.
7. Claims of Intellectual Property Infringement:
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed in any way by our website, please notify us in writing at email@example.com. If we receive a warning that the website contains information, material or other content that violates the law, we will proceed to verify the existence of such violation and will decide in our sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of such material from the Web page.
8. Use of links on third party websites (links):
9. Information and Products Provided – Website Validity:
The Company makes every effort to provide a high quality service and is committed to the accuracy, truth and completeness of the information listed in the online store, regarding its identity, products, materials, photos as well as the provided through the website, transactions. It cannot, however, rule out the appearance of typographical errors and slight variation in the color of the products as shown in the photos.
It does not guarantee that the functions of the website will be uninterrupted or free from any kind of errors and is not responsible for any loss of data or other damage to the visitor/user or third parties, due either to use/copying/downloading or to alteration or contamination with viruses or other unauthorized interventions by third parties in files and information available through the website. Furthermore, it is not responsible for the temporary unavailability of the website, for the interruption of individual or all of its functions or applications, or for any malfunction or technical issues that may appear. Under any circumstances, including the case of negligence, is not liable to the visitor/user or any third party for any form of damage, direct or indirect, related in any way to the use of the website, navigation on it & use of the services or of the information contained therein. Each visitor must take all appropriate security measures (e.g. anti-virus programs) before any “loading” from this website. The cost of possible corrections or repairs is borne by the visitor/user and in no case by the company.
10. Confidentiality Statement:
When you submit a request online, the information you provide us is used to respond to your inquiry online. We treat the applications you fill out and the e-mail you send confidential. We do not pass on their content except to the directly interested recipient and to the law, if we are asked to do so or in the event that we consider the content of the message to offend us. Such action is necessary in order to:
- Protect our rights and our Company
- We protect against bad or unauthorized use of the site www.brimstrims.gr
- Protect the personal safety or property of our users and audiences.
However, if you give us a false email address or try to impersonate someone else when you send information online, all information, including your IP address, will be part of any investigation. Company staff may need to process your email in collaboration with the technical department. Also, if you ask one of our customer service representatives to assist you with any email correspondence, they will be able to access the full range of information relevant to your request, including your email address and your messages.